6Pack, Six things we wanna talk about
- We are just days away from the NFL preseason starting on August 3rd and the regular season kicking off on September 4th. We get our first taste of College football on Wednesday, August 27th, but we’ll have to wait until August 28th for Texas A&M and South Carolina to see the real kick off to the 2014 season. Theres no way around it, we just have to wait. Until then…
- Enjoy summer… got kids? take em’ swimming! Cookout, go on vacation, re watch breaking bad (as I am doing right now) or what ever floats your boat. The point is take time to show some love to the family or GF or BF, because theres not going to be near as much time for that come September.
- Need some Tv to help fill the void? HBO is always a safe bet for some quality programing. Shows like True Blood (final season), The Leftovers (Peter Berg is making it and he S**** gold) are on now and Hard Knocks (training camp with the Atlanta Falcons) is about to start, so HBO can help you in this time of need.
- Forget spring cleaning! Theres way too much going on during those beautiful months, so do it now. Mid summer cleaning is all the rage around the NFL draft and football community, so follow suite. Rearrange the living room, clean the garage, basement, attic and anything else the significant other may wish for you to do, because saving up on brownie points will pay off on that Saturday or Sunday that you absolutely can’t be bothered.
- If you’re a junkie like me and can’t wait another moment for football, watch football! I know what you’re thinking “There’s no football dumb ass?” Well there is… just not the quality you want. Aren league is in full swing, you can watch preseason clips and other stuff regarding “Your Team” on YouTube or you can watch spring game, season previews or full games from the 2013 season on several different sites (one of my favorites is Noon Kick).
- Or… just hang out on NFLDraftRadio all day long! Enjoy the summer.